Single-Use Beta Bag
Activité : Single Use Process
Type : Closed system, Container
Brand : CRL
Application : Storage, Transfer
Single-Use Beta Bag
Single-use solution for contamination-free transfer.
The CRL Single-Use Beta Bag is a safe, efficient, and cost-effective solution for aseptic production processes.
This single-use system provides contamination-free transfer of sterile components into isolation or removal of toxic components out of isolation.
Used in conjunction with Alpha Port systems, sealed containment and sterility of the environment are maintained.
Main features :
- 190 mm diameter size available, 105 mm and 270 mm in development
- Autoclavable version standard; gamma-sterilizable version available upon request
- Removable, reusable handle system (required for use)
- Allows for increased flexibility in production
- Single-use alternative to traditional stainless steel transfer containers maximizes productivity by reducing downtime needed for cleaning
- Tyvek® and HDPE layers form sterile barrier for autoclave sterilization process
The Single-Use Beta Bag system consists of Tyvek® and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) bag layers connected to a Beta flange which mates the entire assembly to the Alpha port on an isolator. Once filled with components, these bags can be autoclaved and connected for filling line production.
Bag customization is also available to meet specific application needs based on component, processing, and production parameters.
In addition to its proprietary design, CRL has also developed a Single-Use Beta Bag flange that is compatible with other Alpha port designs currently available. This allows manufacturers more flexibility with additional beta bag options available at their disposal.
Additional features :
- Flange and Cover: High Temperature Polycarbonate
- Beta Seal & O-Ring: FDA Approved Silicone
- Weld Ring: HDPE
- Bag dimensions: 25” (635mm) length, useable 16.5” (419mm) width, useable Approximate volume of 25 L
- Bag Material : Tyvek® (1073B) and HDPE
- Assembled in an ISO cleanroom