Activité : Sustainable SS Process
Type : Stainless Steel Accessories, Tri-Clamp
Brand : Kest
Application : Connection, Vessel component
Kest-Lock, the unique quick snap connection
The Kest-Lock unites advantages of a traditional TC-clamp with an aseptic tank connection, in a new innovative design.
Kest-Lock with the unique quick coupling and the aseptic weld-in flange gives a flush surface inside the tank. It is developed for critical applications where aseptic design, easy and safe handlings are essential, such as SIP/ CIP processes.
An aseptic way to attach equipment, such as valves, transmitters, hoses etc, equipped with TC ferrule, flush to a tank. Kest–Lock makes is possible to connect and disconnect without the use of any tools. Snap on your TC connectable equipment directly into the Kest-Lock and tighten without tools in a safe aseptic connection.
Main features :
- One hand operation
- No dead-leg
- External easy clean surfaces
- No loose parts
- The Kest-Lock is pre-mounted in the weld in part, when mounting your equipment, no parts are needed to detach.
Kest-Lock consists of a weld-in flange, for tank or pipe mounting, along with a two-piece snap ring which is pre-mounted on the weld-in flange. Toconnect, insert the equipment between the snap-rings and tighten the locking screw. To disconnect, loosen the screw and extract the equipment.
Applications : Excellent design for frequent connection of equipment, such as:
- Mobile vessel
- Swing bend panels
- Docking connections
- Quick and safe connection for disposable units
- Sampling device
- Calibration instruments
Additional features :
- Size: TC25; TC34; TC50,5; TC64; TC77,5; TC91
- Pipe standard: SMS 3008, ASTM 269/270, DIN 11 850, ISO 1127
- Surface finish internal: Ra ≤ 0,5 μm
- Design temperature: -80 to 200 ° C
- Pressure vessel approved Stainless Steel material EN 1.4435 (ASTM 316L) PED
- Design Pressure: -1 to 7 bar(g)